Railway transportation between Hamburg and central China has a transit time of about 12-16 days.
This makes it a highly cost-effective alternative to airfreight, and offers significant transit time reduction (about 12-14 days) compared to port-to-port ocean freight.
With nearly daily departures from Hamburg, our own container loading possibilities and a highly efficient team on site allow us most efficient procedures to let your goods travel on the New Silk Road connecting China and Europe.
- Company headquarter with CFS close to the port of Hamburg
- Neutral door-to-door services
- Full Container Load / FCL and Less Than Container Load / LCL
- Project Shipments
- Easy Booking and Shipment handling
- E-Logistics Service area with Shipment information (Import to Hamburg)