- Uncomplicated transport insurance covering the whole transport from door to door, worldwide.
- This transport insurance insures your goods for their prepaid value as well as freight and other transport costs to the delivery office at the point of delivery (if these costs are not included in the commercial value), insurance costs, customs duties - if applicable - and an imaginary profit of 10% of the invoice value.
- Remarks: We operate exclusively in accordance with the Allgemeine Deutsche Spediteurbedingungen 2017 (ADSp 2017 / see Terms & Conditions / GTC) (German Freight Forwarders´ General Terms and Conditions 2017). Pursuiant of clause 23 of ADSp 2017, liability for loss and damage of goods, which is limited under Section 431 of the German Commercial Code (HGB) to 8.33 Special Drawing Right per kilogram (SDR/kg), is further limited to the higher of Euro 1 Million and 2 SDR/kg per claim provided that all claims per event are limited to the higher of Euro 2 Million and 2 SDR/kg; and where multimodal transport with sea carriage is involved to 2 SDR/kg.
Paragraph 27 ADSp does not constitute an agreement for no limits of liability concerning article 25 of the Montreal Convention.
That´s why prior to every transport one of following decisions shall be made:
- Using one´s own new or existing transport insurance
- Purchasing transport insurance from ZELL & MOHR
- Waiving transport insurance and accepting limited damage coverage according to the most recent edition of the german Forwarders Standard Terms and Conditions (ADSp).